[Cvsnt] Cannot mkdir

Christophe Felix-Henry cfelixhenry at scort.com
Wed Dec 5 16:20:19 GMT 2001

It is only an Eclipse/CVS integration problem, not a CVSNT one.
(I have the same troubles with a CVS server on Linux).

In fact Eclipse IDE assumes that a Project is a CVS module.
So I can't import a Project in the cvs repository if I don't create
a module using the CVS command-line !

Sorry to have posted this thread here, but I'm not familiar with CVS
and the error message is not meaningfull.

news:9uivo3$phl$1 at sisko.my.home...