[Cvsnt] [CVSWebNt] Failed to spawn GNU rlog

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Dec 11 03:21:18 GMT 2001

I assume that the CVS executable is also in the SYSTEM PATH ?

I had a report from another user saying he needed to change "the IIS config
for the /cvsweb directory from medium isolation [which runs as IWAM_xxx] to
low isolation [which runs as IUSR_xxx]."

Where is your CVS repository stored?  On a shared drive, on a local drive
(as viewed from the server running IIS)?

Try putting cvs.exe, rlog.exe and diff.exe in the c:\winnt\system32
directory (to be sure...), and check the execute permissions.....

Anyone else have any ideas?

Regs,

Arthur