[Cvsnt] cvsnt + CVSWEB + Apache +NT

Don Nguyen nguyend at aegisgrp.com
Mon Dec 10 19:36:12 GMT 2001

Hi,

has run into the problem I am having with CVSWeb.  Currently I have cvsnt on
a Win NT 4.0 box as well as Apache 1.3.22.  This works fine bringing up the
cvs directory.  My problem however, is that when you click a link to a
directory that contains files(source code, docs, etc..) you end up with a
ascii text output(shown below).  I am currently using the unix cvsweb.cgi on
apache.  I've tried a few times to use the cvswebnt version on IIS but it
locks up the IIS process.  Also I'm using activestate perl (build 630).  Any
advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Don

RCS file: d:/AegisRepo/src/com/aegisgrp/servlet/log//LogFacility.java,v
Working file: LogFacility.java
head: 1.1
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 1;	selected revisions: 1