[Cvsnt] Timestamp of files from checkout

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Dec 11 19:20:32 GMT 2001

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:02:36 +0000 (UTC), "MHO" <scott at mho.net> wrote:

>Well, when I do a "cvs checkout" of my module, all the files are given the
>current date and time.  Not the date and time they were last modified.
>
>-Scott

No, you are not right.
I just doublechecked this statement since I think that I did not
recall seeing this behaviour. So I checked out a test module from my
own CVSNT server using WinCvs (1.10.8 and 1.2 respectively).
The files come out with timestamps 2001-10-20 which is the date of the
last commit on that module. Today is 2001-12-11, so it is not using
today's date.