[Cvsnt] Timestamp of files from checkout

MHO scott at mho.net
Thu Dec 13 17:28:35 GMT 2001

It was just pointed out to me by Jerzy Kaczorowski that there is a -d option
to the import command:

cvs -H import
Usage: cvs.exe import [-d] [-k subst] [-I ign] [-m msg] [-b branch]
[-W spec] repository vendor-tag release-tags...
-d Use the file's modification time as the time of import.
-k sub Set default RCS keyword substitution mode.
-I ign More files to ignore (! to reset).
-b bra Vendor branch id.
-m msg Log message.
-W spec Wrappers specification line.

It is not mentioned in the manual and I didn't think to just go directly to
the source!

-Scott

news:4141A7DD42EFD211B94C00805F8BE19A02709970 at ntas20...