[Cvsnt] CVS vs Web vs Commits

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Dec 12 22:23:15 GMT 2001

As far as I am aware, cvswebclient is nowhere near being ready for prime
time, even on Unix.  So I have not considered porting it to NT.  Very early
on in the development someone mentioned to them that they should look at NT,
but I don't believe they every did.

Someone else on the list should be able to answer your questions about SSH
vs pserver vs ntserver protocols (though you may want a better subject
line).

Regs,

Arthur