AW: [Cvsnt] slashes in directory-description failed

Andreas Richter arichter at clarfeld.de
Thu Dec 13 10:17:30 GMT 2001

i change my current work-dir to the sandbox-dir from the project and try
these cvs-command.
and why is this not a legal cvs-command?

the background is: i try to use the borland-plugin borcvs
(http://www.bleier.at/borcvs/). this software is alpha. and when i try to
use the cvs-functions whit it then became the error. i think it's a
borcvs-bug. but when i try to use the command on a commandline its crashes
also. try the command without the path of the sandboxfile then the command
works fine.
so i think its a problem with the ntserver-protocol. is it not?

Grüsse / Regards
Andreas Richter - Clarfeld GmbH http://www.clarfeld.de
---
Sichere EMail's? Öffentlicher GnuPG/PGP-Schlüssel auf Anfrage.