[Cvsnt] Problem with locked files

Hugo hugoaagd at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:54:24 GMT 2001

I have the same problem, but just when I use tortoise!
If not intentionally I create a lock with Tortoise, I can not commit this
file anymore, neither with tortoise nor with command line nor with wincvs
wincvs output message is:

cvs [server aborted]: cannot rename file c:\cvs/Trainee-Chess/,chess.h, to
c:\cvs/Trainee-Chess/chess.h,v: File exists

cvs [commit aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

It seems that tortoise usess some argument that locks conflict files if
someone tryies to commit them. Everything goes OK if I use command line, but
I also don´t know how to permanently delete the lock.

Hope Someone can help us
    Hugo

"Charles A. Canning" <ccanning at phiware.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:7BFA62910F851A419C149175B36E8DA9024AB8 at zeus.phiware.com...