[Cvsnt] connection reset by peer

Christopher Stephan cmstephan at yahoo.de
Tue Dec 18 11:04:22 GMT 2001

Hi,
I installed the CVS for NT on my Windows 2000 Advanced
Server , created a CVS Root and started the pserver
protocol and pserver impersonation. The service seems
to run fine.

I wann ause pserver, because others want to connect
through internet connection and they are in different
domains and have different operating systems.

Than I installed on a Windows2000 PC in the network
WinCvs1.3 and tried to connect to the server.
I got hte message 'conenction reset by peer'.
I tried to open a telnet connection and this
connection lost immediately the connection to the
server.
I switched off my firewall and the same occurs.
I tried to find out if there are any other programs
using the port, but I couldn't find any.

Does anybody has an ideas, what to do in this case?
Has anybody the same problems and probably found a
solution?

Greetinx
Christopher

=====