[Cvsnt] CVS for NT pserver installation problem

Yining Chen yinichen at ca.ibm.com
Thu Dec 20 03:31:34 GMT 2001

1. I used both cvs login from command line and login from WinCVS
2. :pserver:username at hostname:d:/cvsroot
3. Reply is connection reset by peer
4. Yes, I did
5. There is a user on system that has the same name I setup for CVS passwd
file, but I used SystemAuth=no

news:3c210f42.100996164 at news.cvsnt.org...