[Cvsnt] general questions.

Terris terris at terris.com
Mon Oct 1 01:03:13 BST 2001

(1)

1.11.1 works fine.

(2)

If the path is always the same, just the machine changes, add a CNAME to
your DNS

(3)

pserver and ntserver work together fine

(4)

cvsnt doesn't support unc paths?  See
http://devguy.com/cvsnt and search for UNC

(5)

It's a bad idea to put your sandbox on a network share.  Server to server
shares are fine.  Server to client shares are worse than bad.

news:Pine.LNX.4.32.0109271117010.8550-100000 at maus.spack.org...