[Cvsnt] Repository Prefix

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Apr 5 13:30:41 BST 2002

With "Repository Prefix" switched on you can get rid of the drive letter part
of the connection root so Unix users will not have any problems.
Say your repositories are in D:\CVSREPO\PC, D:\CVSREPO\HW, D:\CVSREPO\ADM and
D:\CVSREPO\PRIV
Then you set prefix to D:/CVSREPO and voila! Your users will connect like this:
:pserver:user at server:/ADM (pserver protocol for example from Unix) or
:ntserver:server:/ADM (ntserver protocol, no user needed and no login)

/Bo