[Cvsnt] end of file from server

TCzarnecki at abc.com.pl TCzarnecki at abc.com.pl
Thu Apr 25 10:43:55 BST 2002

I get "end of file from server (consult above messages if any)" every time
I try to check out or update a module form my repositry.
The problem appears if I try to access the repositiry from Sun Solaris box
using cvs 1.11 in pserver mode.
On server side I have CVSNT 1.11.1.3 (Build 57a). I'm able to login and
import a module, but checkuot prints the above message.
Durring check out only CVS directory and files inside are created.
Immediately after the error occures.

I found that the above error was reported on this group in different
situations.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Tomek Czarnecki