[Cvsnt] Mirror directory.

Kyrre Kristiansen kyrre_kristiansen at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 13:20:41 BST 2002

This is what CVSNTUpd does. The documentation is on
http://www.devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/download/ReadMe.txt,
download: http://www.devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/download/CVSNTUpd.zip

(all of this taken from the exellent devguy cvsnt documentation at
http://www.devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/cvs/cvs_admin_nt.htm).

Kyrre.

"Gonzalo Pennino" <gpennino at adinet.com.uy> wrote in message
news:000a01c1da8b$9af5e4c0$0404a8c0 at atg.com.uy...
I installed CVS for NT for using it in a Delphi development group. Apart
from the repository we need a directory with the last updates of the sources
for read-only access (for compiling purpose). How can I do this?? Is the
only way to run the export command??? Is there anyway to do it automatically
so that after commiting a file, the file is copied to the mirror source
directory??

Thanks,

Gonzalo.