[Cvsnt] get_user_local_config_data and rsh

Francis Irving francis.irving at creaturelabs.com
Mon Apr 8 15:46:51 BST 2002

Hello,

In the code for the :ext: protocol it checks the local config data to
find out what external command to use:

if(get_user_local_config_data("ext","command",command,sizeof(command)))

Can anyone tell me where, if anywhere, this gets set at the moment?

This is for RSH support in TortoiseCVS.  What I'd like to do is use
:ext: for both RSH and SSH, having the particular one to use for a
particular server set when the user checks out the module.

The place for this to be stored seems to be in
current_server->get_config_data, which I'm assuming is a per-server
registry key.  Another obvious place to store this would be as an
extra field somewhere, somehow in CVSROOT.

How do you folk use :ext: for more than one different protocol on
different servers?

Francis