[Cvsnt] chacl and access control list!?!?!

Jones, Lee (Lee) leejones at agere.com
Mon Apr 8 18:54:53 BST 2002

Thanks in advance for any input.  We're trying to implement access control
lists and when I try to run cvs/chacl commands on the repository CVS tells
me that I'm not the owner.

If I run an lsacl command to see who the owner is, CVS tells me that the
owner is not set.  How do I set the ownership of a repository/dirs via CVS?
I take it that CVS ownership is completely different from NTFS ownership.

Also, Does anyone have any idea on where to get any information pertaining
to cvs chacl?

Thanks again,

Lee Jones