[Cvsnt] commitinfo - on client side?

Joe Enfield joeenfield at ameritech.net
Thu Apr 11 17:38:41 BST 2002

I would like to run source code through a set of programs before committing the file.  One
of the programs is a 'source beautifier', which insures that the code conforms to coding standards, and may change the file size, and layout.
Doing this on the server side causes problems.
Is there a commitinfo file for the client side?

I use CVSNT - latest version on the server side,
and WinCVS - latest version on the client side

Thanks!
Joe