[Cvsnt] CVS, SSH on Win32

Gregor Kovaè gregor.kovac at mikropis.si
Thu Apr 18 12:16:45 BST 2002

Hi all!

Today I downloaded 1.11.1.3 (Build 57c) distribution, which breakes the
ability to use SSH with only public / private keys.

I can use plain ssh to login to my remote machine only with keys, so I
think that this part is OK.
I have a CVS_RSH set to ssh. ssh program is in the path.
I do :
cvs -d:ext:kovi at cvs1:d:\cvs\repository co Project1 press ENTER and nothing
happens. The program only waits, no errors, nothing.

I use the same version of cvs on server and on client and the same version
of ssh.
I'd like to make this working since I'd like to use this inside my NetBeans.

Any idea ?

Best regards,
  Kovi