[Cvsnt] Erro 53

Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha ezequias at recife.pe.gov.br
Fri Apr 12 19:10:45 BST 2002

I am trying to access my own machine as a client and server but when I try to checkout this message appears:

NEW CVSROOT: 10.1.5.181:/Repositorios/Repositorio1 (NT server services)

NEW CVSROOT: 10.1.4.328:/Repositorio1 (NT server services)

cvs checkout -P AutoServ (in directory C:\Repositorio1)

cvs [checkout aborted]: Couldn't connect to named pipe on remote machine: Error 53

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

Please tell me what is wrong as fast as possible

It is necessary to run both CVSNT and WinCVS ? to proceed this operation ?