[Cvsnt] Preserve permission problems with CVSNT1.11.1.3

GONZALEZ Alejandro O SIDOR sirgok at sidor.com
Wed Apr 17 13:56:32 BST 2002

Hi, I have a CVS repository over Windows 2000 and some unix development
workstation.
The problems is when I import a project and this loose a attribute
permissions.
I look exist the option PreservePermission=yes but this version not support
this.
How is possible resolve this ?
Thanks, Regards

	Alejandro O. Gonzalez
      Tel: +58-286-9906161 Fax: +58-286-9907063
	E-mail: sirgok at sidor.com

" Notificación automática: Este mensaje y cualquier archivo que se adjunte
contiene información privilegiada y confidencial.  Es para uso exclusivo del
destinatario.  Si usted ha recibido esta comunicación por error, por favor
avísenos inmediatamente.
  Automatic notification:  This e-mail and any file transmitted with it are
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee and may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the
addressee. If you have received this e-mail by mistake , please advise the
sender immediately. "