[Cvsnt] Howto: build a changelog file

Steve Baxter steve at improvision.com
Wed Apr 17 18:52:36 BST 2002

On a similar note, does anyone know of a script that will generate
activity statistics for a CVS repository?

I'm after things like changes per module/submodule/file over the last
week/month/year.  I'd like to do this to see which components of our
software are "settled" and which are still undergoing lots of change.

Cheers,

Steve.