[Cvsnt] Cvsnt case sensitive?

Brian Smith brian-l-smith at uiowa.edu
Wed Apr 24 00:18:30 BST 2002

Well, there is the situation that I call my file "foo.java". It won't
compile because the Java compiler enforces it to be called "Foo.java" if
it contains a public class named "Foo". If I checked in the file as
"foo.java" then everybody is screwed unless I can somehow change it to
"Foo.java".

This is the case with Windows clients as well.

- Brian