[Cvsnt] CVS-Eclipse

Laurent CHASTEL lchastel at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 19:14:32 BST 2002

Use a CVSROOT like :pserver:login at localhost:c:\path_to_cvsroot.
Replace pserver by ext for ssh.

For Igloo, use the same CVSROOT. I can't remember if current stable version
of Igloo support ssh. but last beta supports, it's used cvs.exe of CVSNT. To
use it, install stable version first (to update Windows register). But
becarefull, it's a beta version.

Regards,

Laurent