[Cvsnt] Problem with Lockdir using cvs ls

Jo.Kilian at gmx.de Jo.Kilian at gmx.de
Wed Apr 24 06:41:45 BST 2002

Hi

I'm running CVSNT 1.11.1.3 Build 57a on WinNT using NTServer-Protokoll.

Situation:

* In my config file (CVSROOT) I specified a lockdir:
LockDir=D:/lock

* In my modules File I specified the following line:
EtcImgSrv -s Komponente ETC-Kontrollstelle/EtcImgSrv

Problem:

Running
cvs -d :ntserver:SERVER:D:/CVSRepository/ETCSourcecode ls
results in
Listing modules on server

cvs [server aborted]: cannot make directory D:/lock/llstelle/EtcDtuLidCalib/
EtcImgSrv -s Komponente ETC-Kontrollstelle: Invalid argument
cvs [ls aborted]: reading from server: error -1

Any idea what's wrong - or is ther a bug?
Why is tried to create a WRONG lock-directory
D:/lock/llstelle/EtcDtuLidCalib/ instead
D:/lock/ETC-KOntrollstelle/EtcDtuLidCalib/ (Directory trunctated to the last 8 letteres)???
Whats wrong with the entry in the module file (since -s is allowed according
Cederqvist)?

Thanks

Johannes

http://www.gmx.net