[Cvsnt] Cvsnt case sensitive?

Alexey Panchenko alexey at liwest.ru
Thu Apr 25 14:55:18 BST 2002

TS> You can't be serious! What IDE uses makefile? No, they do not have
TS> file names in an extra store, because the files are stored on
TS> disk. If they are present, they will be compiled.

All IDEs are worked with use project files, in the project file I can
specify file name in any case - it will compile anyway.

The only reason to use file names how they are stored on disk is
compiling them from some text editor, e.g. MultiEdit. But it is not
IDE, it is just a text editor which can run compilers.

You can use makefiles or real IDEs.

--
Best regards,
 Alexey                            mailto:alexey at liwest.ru