[Cvsnt] Securiting the CVSROOT

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Aug 1 08:09:42 BST 2002

No, in and of itself the lockdir thing does not secure CVSROOT, but it
is needed when you put an NTFS based security system in place.
I have discussed this isuue a hbit on the following webpage, but there
are other views on how to do it as well from others...

http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/InstallCVSNT.html#UserAccess

/Bo

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 02:35:31 +0000 (UTC), esumerfd at spam.poboxes.com