[cvsnt] List of Modules from the server

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Thu Aug 8 16:54:01 BST 2002

On Thu, 08 Aug 2002 17:39:42 +0200, "Lucia.Kaeser"
<Lucia.Kaeser at helvetia.de> wrote:

>Hello everybody out there,
>
>we are using CVSnt 1.11.1.1 (Build27) and WinCvs 13b4 and my questions
>are:
>
>1.) How could we get the names of the modules from wincvs ? (The entry
>"Admin\Macros admin\List the modules on the server" does not work!)
>     Is there a macro available ?

With recent builds of cvsnt you can do 'cvs ls' to list the top level
directories (which is what most people mean by 'modules' these days).
AFAIK there's no way on the older versions without manually editing
the CVSROOT/modules file so that the macro works.