[cvsnt] cvs server: warning: NULL value for key

Luis Pinho lpinho at CPCIS.pt
Fri Aug 9 15:42:17 BST 2002

Hi,

When I do an update with the -r tag I get:

cvs server: warning: NULL value for key 'y'

This is the command I send to cvs server:

>cvs -d :pserver:pio:XXXXXX at wf38:/mg/ambientes update -r Desenvolvimento

Where does he get the y key ???

And when I try to commit

(>cvs -d :pserver:pio:XXXXXX at wf38:/mg/ambientes commit -r Desenvolvimento
-m "testing")

I get :

cvs server: warning: NULL value for key `y'

What is generating this warning?
Is there any way for CVS not to send this message (Like in JAVA only print
errors, no warnings, at compilation time)

Thank You

Pinho