[cvsnt] repository organization

Janusz Racz janusz.racz at mail.goecon.net
Mon Aug 12 14:46:24 BST 2002

Hi,
I have installed cvsnt on the server (NT) and wincvs on local clients. I would like to create the global repository that is composed of several modules. Our staff is divided into several groups and people from one group should have an access to selected modules (one or more) ones other group should have rights to write other modules. How shall I organize such a structure? I believe I should have one repository (cvsroot can point only one repository) and several modules.

thanks for hints

Janusz

Sent via the Econ WebMail system