[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT with DOTNET?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Aug 12 20:18:50 BST 2002

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:01:19 GMT, bo.berglund at telia.com (Bo Berglund)
wrote:

>On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:06:52 GMT, tmh at nothing-on.tv (Tony Hoyle)
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:41:06 GMT, bo.berglund at telia.com (Bo Berglund)
>>wrote:
>>

>>For once MS have done it right - I have both on my machine and they
>>don't interfere with each other.
>>
>I was thinking about such stragenesses as the way to define where some
>libraries are located that I had to do for cvsnt on VC6 and which
>later turned out to be a global setting! Such stuff should be in a
>project file of some kind and be confined to the current project IMO.
>Anyway I will fire up DOTNET and see what happens.

OK, so I opened the cvsnt.vcproj in DOTNET and tried to build but it
failed...
Here are the error messages:

f:\Engineering\Projects\cvsnt\ms2mit\ms2mit.c(41): fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'krb5.h': No such file or directory

f:\Engineering\Projects\cvsnt\protocols\gssapi_mit\gserver.c(40):
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'gssapi/gssapi.h': No
such file or directory

cvs95 fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
'\Engineering\Projects\cvsnt\protocols\gssapi_mit\Release\gserver_protocol.lib'

cvsnt fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
'protocols\gssapi_mit\Release\gserver_protocol.lib'

I do have a krb5.h file in the cvsnt project structure and VC6 is able
to find it.

What do I need to do in DOTNET apart from checking out the cvsnt
source and open the vcproj file? Or should I open another file?

(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)