[cvsnt] Alternative to WinCVS

eduard.wulff at volksfuersorge.de eduard.wulff at volksfuersorge.de
Thu Aug 22 07:57:50 BST 2002

Reading about dificulties with WinCVS (1.3 and older) I can only say that I
had similar difficulties with the software. It used to work two years ago,
might be against *NIX but I had not much luck against NT server CVS.

I switched to Tortoise CVS - it is an easier to use and teach interface
(much easier than WinCVS IMO). I prefer to do admin stuff on the command
line. It works in conjunction with webcvs which I could not get to work
reasonably well under my Apache on NT in conjunction with ActiveState
Perl...

Give it a try!

Eduard Wulff
Hamburg - Germany