[cvsnt] Mismatched host name error

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Aug 22 08:34:52 BST 2002

In WinCvs there is a TCL macro on the macros menu (WinCvs 1.3.x) that
is called Change Root (GUI).
To use this:
1. Select a top level sandbox folder
2. Activate the macro
3. It will display the current root in a dialogue
4. Edit the root string to suit the correct setting
5. OK (now the macro will change all CVS/Root files below the selected folder
   and set the new root.

/Bo