[cvsnt] Automatic update of website on commit

Anders Truelsen at at systematic.dk
Wed Aug 28 08:39:08 BST 2002

Hi Bo

I've put the following in my loginfo

^ADM start "CVS updater" c:\Progra~1\CVSfor~1\CvsCheckout.bat
:pserver:doc at BAR:/prj/SPI j:\projects\FOO %{}

All the batch script does is
1) make sure j: is available (mapped in)
2) cd %2
3) cvs -d %1 get -l -P %3

It hasn't been running for more than a week, but it seems to work just
fine.

Regards,
anders