[cvsnt] Script parameter question

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Dec 1 13:43:41 GMT 2002

Tony,
is it possible to specify something like the cvs.exe PID as a
parameter on the command line of scripts such as loginfo, taginfo and
notify?
I would like to know *which* cvs is spawning the script run so I can
properly assemble all output from multiple directories into one single
message. I am of course assuming that the cvs.exe that calls these
scripts is one and the same all through the processing of all
submodules.
Something like $PID or similar on the command line like we now have
$USER and $CVSROOT.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)