[cvsnt] How to add the PID of CVSNT to the parameter list availble for scripts?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Dec 1 21:07:22 GMT 2002

Tony,
not being a C++ guy I have problems finding out how I can go about
adding the extra variable $CVSPID to those accessible for scripts.
I found out where the temp dir get its name so I see the function call
to get the value (getpid ()), but where are the parameters actually
parsed?
If I can find this then I could hopefully add the extra variable
$CVSPID...
Only having access to this (through the temp dir name) in loginfo is
kind of limited.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)