[cvsnt] cvsnt with repository in a different machine

"Cebrian Rodríguez, Guillermo" gcebrian at aena.es
Mon Dec 2 07:46:40 GMT 2002

hi,

i have a problem with my installation of cvsnt. here we have a nt server but
the repository have to stay in a different machine. the problem comes when
cvs server on the nt machine tries to read de config file of the repository
(which is in the different machine). it have a "Permission denied" response.
where is the problem? i suppose the user used by cvs to access the
repository have to be in the remote system like a qualified user. if so,
which is that user? maybe LocalSystem?

thanks