[cvsnt] cvsnt with repository in a different machine

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Dec 2 09:02:11 GMT 2002

You can't make this work....
CVSNT is specifically designed to have a close connection to the disk drive
containing the repository. This disk drive must be a *local* drive to the PC
running the CVSNT service. Everything else will be considered a 'hack' and
may or may not seem to work. But in the long run you will risk corruption
of your source file repository. What is more expensive, your source files and
all work that has gone into them or a new disk drive on the CVSNT server???

/Bo