[cvsnt] Compulsary to have ntfs for w2k pro

Liang Zhenkuan aldeba at innocent.com
Tue Dec 3 16:07:17 GMT 2002

Thank you Bo

Problem with ntfs is that once it crashes it really screws my system up. And
i don't really need the system to have advance file permission handling, cos
it would bog down my system if i'm not wrong about that.

Thanxs anyway guess i will have to either get a *nix box up.

Thanxs for the prompt and great help!

--
news:mailman.1038930322.8355.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...