[cvsnt] Re: [cvsgui] Re: error on commit

Warren, Erik Erik.Warren at delta.com
Tue Dec 3 16:21:16 GMT 2002

Oliver,
I think I may know one reason why people include your personal email address
when they post.  I have found in my 2 previous posts to this list that it
takes several hours for my posts to actually get on the server.  If I had
some pressing question I would want to bypass those several hours waiting
for my message to show up on the list and cc it directly to someone who has
been helpful in that thread.

For instance, lets see when this message makes it on the list vs when you
receive it via your personal email.  I am sending it at approx 11:20 AM EST
(4:20 PM GMT).

P.S. Sorry for the annoyance :-)

Erik W. Warren
Sr. Engineer - Flt. Ops. Engineering