[cvsnt] Re: Permission denied when tagging but not when committing...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Dec 5 20:38:37 GMT 2002

Apparently I am only thinking well while posting stuff...
Right after writing up (and sending!) this question I realized I
should examine the way I spawn the new copy. What I found is that the
CreateProcess parameter bInheritHandles was set True....
How stupid can one get? Of course it will keep the handles of this
invocation alive for 20 s and taginfo will fail.
Anyway setting it to False solved my problem.
Sorry for the waste of bandwidth. :-)

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)