[cvsnt] [update aborted]: cannot rename file over and over

Lionello Lunesu lionello.lunesu at crystalinter.remove.com
Fri Dec 6 14:55:07 GMT 2002

Hi...

I also get a lot of these lately:
cvs [update aborted]: cannot rename file .new.citk_BitmapExport.h to
citk_Bitmap
Export.h: No such file or directory

I have to run 'update' 20 times to get all files...

server W2KS+build62+NTFS; client WXPPro+build62+NTFS, using pserver and
lock-server.

Might this be my local virusscanner? (allthough I have .cpp and .h excluded,
but maybe it doesn't understand the .new.?)

L.

(PS. might the 'invalid change text' problem be something similar on the
committing machine locally? Like, committing an empty file or something?)