[cvsnt] invalid change text over and over again

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Dec 6 14:59:21 GMT 2002

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:42:01 +0200, "Lionello Lunesu"
<lionello.lunesu at crystalinter.remove.com> wrote:

>AGAIN :'-(
>
>I know this will probably only depress you, but I'll post it anyway :-(
>
>Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3  (Build 62)
>(client/server)
>Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3  (Build 62)
>(client/server)
>
>Something I forgot to mention: the build server (the one committing these
>corrupted files) is running Windows .NET server build 3663.
>
>We're switching to :pserver: instead of :ntserver: just to see if it
>matters..

You could try the release nightly.  I've reset all the compiler
optimisaton settings (which is about the only thing I can thing of any
more.. I've gone through all the sensible ideas).

I don't *think* using .NET server could affect anything, but it's not
a platform I've ever used.