[cvsnt] WinCVS Python macros

Alexandre Augusto Drummond Barroso adrummond at bdmg.mg.gov.br
Wed Dec 11 00:53:48 GMT 2002

I'm writing a few macros and translating some of the TCL macros that already exist. I've searched bugzilla and didn't find anything related to translation of TCL macros to Python. I'd like to know who is responsible by maintaining Python macros so I can know the status of this task (if it exists). If don't I can send it as a patch after I finish this job (that won't be this month, since I have less than two weeks before Xmas and pratically no spare time).

Tnx in advance,

Zandao.