[cvsnt] RE: Problem upgrading to build 62

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Dec 12 17:27:56 GMT 2002

The problem is that when I run the setup I don't see the install option...
It only says "Modify", "Repair" and "Remove". It also talks about maintenance
of the program... I think that this is because it has detected that the same
software has been installed before and so I am now only doing some extra stuff
like adding an option or the like.

This is how Microsoft/InstallShield does stuff.. :-(

I don't even get the option of changing the default directory to do a parallel
install, it all goes to the existing directory from the last install.

So the bottom line probably is that I have to uninstall CVSNT first and then use
the b62 setup to get it on-board again.

/Bo