[cvsnt] Re: [cvsgui] Re: Unable to correctly import *.tar.gz archives

Arvind Raman arvind_raman at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 10:48:55 GMT 2002

I dont think thats entirely true. I have been using
CVS to import binary files (I have imported loads of
*.xls and *.doc file) and it has been doing a good job
at that. CVS has been recognizing these files as
binary automatically.
Perhaps what might be true is that the import option
ignores any -kb option that is specified.

Arvind