[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Wed Dec 18 13:54:05 GMT 2002

> You need to use openssh v2 (or v1) format keys which puttygen is able
> to export.  Currently cvsnt doesn't support encrypted v1 keys (because
> then encryption is non-standard and I'm far from being a crypto
> expert!).

Well, PuTTYgen is what I used to create my key, but I still get "encrypted
SSH1 private keys are not currently supported". Is there a way I could turn
my encrypted key into an unencrypted one, without having to upload it anew?
(as you can see, I'm probably even farther from being a crypto expert than
you are ;)

Cheers,

Oliver
JID: ogiesen at jabber.org