[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Martijn Laan mlaan at nospam4me.cs.vu.nl
Thu Dec 19 17:43:55 GMT 2002

Hi,

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:17:41 GMT, tmh at nodomain.org (Tony Hoyle) wrote:
>From my previous messages:
><snip>

Oops, sorry I overlooked the last 'conversions/export' bit in you post
and my version of puttygen didn't have such an option so I didn't try
it myself either. :(

Anyway, I've now upgraded my puttygen and after also updating cl32.dll
be replacing it with the one from the release snapshot I no longer get
the 'could not read...' error. But now it tells me that my (password
or) key is incorrect. Could this be because instead of clicking
Generate as you said, I used Load to load my existing private key or
could there be something else wrong?

Thanks for your help & greetings,
Martijn Laan