[cvsnt] Simple WinCVS-cvsnt setup

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Sat Dec 21 20:24:25 GMT 2002

> Regarding your statement, I am using cvsnt 1.11 as my email says, but the
> WinCVS client only has options for 1.10 Standard and 1.10 NT Server.  So
if
> a newer WinCVS comes out perhaps it will include an option for cvsnt 1.11?
> I don't know.

It only says so because at the time it came out there was no CVSNT 1.11.x
yet (that's how old it is!). It should work fine with the latest CVSNT
AFAICT. Nevertheless, the most recent release of WinCvs has even better
support for CVSNT (which is no wonder as it uses CVSNT's cvs.exe as the
client executable), e.g. in terms of features surfaced in the UI. Get 1.3.10
and try for yourself.

Cheers,