[cvsnt] pserver login not working any more ?

David Nexen php4 at nexenservices.com
Mon Dec 23 15:38:02 GMT 2002

Hello,

I have problem while trying to connect to my cvsnt server.
I ve already do an installation for my repository.
But I hav to reinstall windows xp.
So I had to reinstall and reconfigure the server.
So I do again all the install procedure.

But when trying to connect I get :

CVS password: ********
cvs [login aborted]: Error reading from server CASANOVA: -1

I don't remenber the pass, but i change it by giving another pass when making a
cvs passwd -a david .

I manage to delete the passwd file in the repo
c:\cvs\depot
But nothing.

Could you help me, i had to do some commit throught my lan :(

Thanks.