[Cvsnt] pserver problem

rele at gmx.de rele at gmx.de
Thu Feb 7 15:09:32 GMT 2002

Oh, I´m confused now.
I tried the cvs.exe of CVSNT to log into the service.
The result is:
cvs [login aborted]: the :pserver: access method is not supported by
this port of CVS
cvs [login aborted]: the :ext: access method is not supported by this
port of CVS
cvs [login aborted]: the :ntserver: access method is not supported by
this port of CVS
cvs [login aborted]: the :gserver: access method is not supported by
this port of CVS
cvs [login aborted]: the :sspi: access method is not supported by this
port of CVS

But I choosed the protocols at install time and the dlls are there...

Greetings
Rene